Oak Tree Vintage is dedicated to offering it’s readers and private subscribers the best information on Craft Beer Awareness, Pin-Up Culture and Local Arts / Artists and Eateries. If you think you have what it takes to offer the Oak Tree Vintage Readers a great article, we would love to hear from you! Please read the following criteria if you are interested in becoming part of the Oak Tree Vintage Guest Blogging Family!
All articles must be well written, well researched and in good taste. All submissions will go through an editing and approval process that, in turn, could potentially require revisions, edits, or reworked ideas. If we choose to publish your submission, we will certainly contact you with further details. If you would / would not like to be referenced by name, please let us know when we contact you. Please note that Oak Tree Vintage will not post anything that is discriminatory in nature and does not promote or encourage illegal activity.
We welcome all opinions and perspectives. However, keep in mind that Oak Tree Vintage strives to be a positive, inspiring and supportive environment. We will not accept any material that name-calls or “bashes” other sites; community members; contains threatening messages or is a response to a prior blog response.
Some Guest Blog Subjects We Consider Are:
- Feature On A Craft Beer Brewery
- Eateries That Offer Craft Beer
- Reviews On Craft Beer And Craft Beer Dinner Pairings
- Pin-Up Culture Topics
- How-To’s And Where To Buy For Pin-Ups
- Pin-Up; Rockabilly; Vintage Event Coverage
- Craft Beer Event Coverage
- Skin Care / Make-up / Fitness tips
- Features on Local Artists; Dancers; Musicians; Brewers; Pin-Up Models; Make-Up Artists
- Rockabilly; Punk Rock; Doo-wop bands
- Artists and art galleries / Exhibits in your part of the globe
- Interviews with local makeup line founders with a focus on Vintage looks or Pin-up culture
Criteria for Photo Submissions
- Provide a minimum of 3 clear quality photos.
- Provide a caption/description for each photo submitted
- Provide names of individuals as much as possible (make sure to get contact info of anyone you want to send the posted link to once it has been published)
- Photo must be in good taste, clear and well suited for the article it is representing.
Exclusivity & Copyright
In submitting a post to Oak Tree Vintage, the post you’re writing is exclusively for use on Oak Tree Vintage. Articles must be original and not exact replications of your existing work. All articles are to be used once and only once. You may not reproduce the article on your own blog, newsletter, or any other websites unless it’s a teaser that directs them to the entire article on Oak Tree Vintage. Any use of the article, once it is posted to Oak Tree Vintage, must be done with the permission of Oak Tree Vintage.
Of course, you’re welcome to write about the topic elsewhere, but your work should be unique.
Contributor agrees that once an article is posted to the Oak Tree Vintage Blog, it becomes the property of Oak Tree Vintage and you give us your consent to post and publicize it without any compensation to you. Oak Tree Vintage will retain copyright ownership of all articles posted on its blog, but will always recognize the writer and note proper credit as well as links to your own site(s).
In Post Links
We will allow links in your articles if they are relevant to the topic you’re writing about. We do ask that you link to any of your sources in order to give proper attribution.
By Line / Signature
We want to help promote you as the author of your article, and as such, provide an opportunity to include a byline/signature on your posts. This may not be used as ad-space. We’re looking for you to let people know who you are and what you do. We allow up to 2 links, but they may not be affiliate links or point to junk sites that are solely designed for promoting affiliate links.
If you have interesting content that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to us via email at: OakTreeVintage.LA@gmail.com. An associate will reply within 24 to 48 hours.
Oak Tree Vintage reserves the final decision rights on publishing the guest post.